Senior Graphic Designer
MIG produces award-winning branding and marketing for public agencies and private-sector clients. Much of our work is related to social marketing campaigns designed to change behavior and improve communities through initiatives such as water and energy conservation, public transit, community health and social welfare, among others.
MIG is searching for a Senior Graphic Designer to work in our Berkeley, CA office. The ideal candidate will have at least 5-10 years of senior-level experience at a creative services firm or similar environment developing print and digital campaigns and spearheading the creative process from initial concept to implementation. Experience designing for the web, expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, and the ability to work in a collaborative environment is required.
- Lead comprehensive branding and marketing campaigns from initial strategy through implementation.
- Provide expert design direction for multiple projects—both print and digital.
- Work with MIG’s web development team to design responsive websites and digital collateral.
- Meet with clients to present design concepts and effectively articulate strategies.
- Contribute to business development efforts through proposal writing and interviews.
- Collaborate with MIG’s team of graphic designers, writers and project managers to share ideas and encourage growth.
- 5-10 years senior level experience as a graphic designer in a creative services or similar agency environment
- BFA, MFA or related degree in graphic design
- Expert knowledge of design software (Adobe Creative Suite, et al.)
- Proven portfolio of implemented campaign work for print and web
- Experience explaining creative concepts and articulating design directions to clients
- Ability to support business development and marketing pursuits