California Energy Commission, Los Angeles County, Alameda County, ABAG, California
MIG is leading a statewide marketing and communications program to encourage property owners to make energy efficient upgrades to their homes and businesses. MIG and its team completed extensive opinion research, branding and identity studies, and marketing analysis for a comprehensive marketing campaign.
MIG’s work includes the following:
- Extensive market research in the Bay area and Los Angeles County to identify target audiences, gauge interest and establish key messages
- GIS maps and analysis to determine “hot spots” where key target audiences live for marketing purposes
- Facilitated meetings with the State, Investor Owned Utilities, California Public Utilities Commission, and local governments to develop a single statewide brand and website
- Marketing, outreach and implementation plans, with a heavy emphasis on community-based social marketing and social media, as well as the more traditional mass media and outdoor.
- Designed and created content for statewide website.
- Assisted ABAG and LA County obtain over $40 million in state and federal stimulus funding