Landscape Design Project Associate
Our shared vision is of a world where people, communities and ecosystems thrive. We have an opening for an entry- to mid-level Project Associate. You will support our design studio with project research and graphic production, including preparing construction documents, design presentations, illustrative plans, perspective renderings and project reports. Some weekend or evening work may be requested to meet client deadlines.
Candidates must demonstrate a passion for the profession, effective teamwork, the ability to work independently, creative problem-solving, excellent communication and production skills, personal organization and managing multiple priorities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited landscape architecture program (or equivalent combination of training and experience)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a design firm or equivalent (e.g., landscape contractor, internship, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proven competence in knowledge related to the preparation of construction documents
- Proven competence in the use of ArcGIS, Lumiodesn, Revit, Rhino, and SketchUp is a plus
- Experience in community engagement and oral and/or written proficiency in multiple languages (e.g., Spanish and Chinese) a plus