Landscape Design Project Associate
We are seeking a talented, motivated entry- to mid-level landscape design Project Associate to join our Community and Environmental Design department. The studio focuses primarily on parks and park master plans, plazas and public spaces, children’s environments and inclusive design.
This position will support our Landscape Architecture Studio on innovative public realm projects, each with a goal of sustaining equitable, inclusive environments that support healthy human development. Duties include graphic production, including the preparation of construction documents, design presentations, illustrative plans and perspective renderings, as well as project research and reports.
Candidates must demonstrate a passion for the profession, an interest in camaraderie with colleagues, the ability to work independently or as part of a team, high quality and efficient production skills, excellent communication and problem-solving abilities, personal organization and managing multiple priorities with multiple teammates.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited landscape architecture program (or equivalent combination of training and experience)
- 1-4 years of relevant work experience in a design firm or applicable experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Proven competence related to the preparation of construction documents
- Competence in the use of ArcGIS, Lumion, Revit, Rhino, and SketchUp is a plus
- Experience in community engagement and oral and/or written proficiency in multiple languages (e.g., Spanish and Chinese) is a plus
Some weekend or evening work may be requested to meet client deadlines.