Our corporate headquarters is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager. This integral role works with firm leadership and our firmwide collaborative marketing group to help manage and produce and deliver high-quality, effective proposals, presentation and collateral materials, conference strategies and management, business development initiatives, and more.
- Manage and help supervise the timely production and delivery of high-quality and effective proposals, awards submittals, presentations, conference materials and other rapid-turnaround efforts.
- Participate in and assist with go/no go decisions, proposal strategy and interview support.
- Work with the Marketing Director and practice leaders to assess and prioritize multiple opportunities so that marketing resources are focused and effective.
- Assist in the management of ongoing upgrade and update of proposal materials (resumes, project descriptions, proposal boilerplate text, etc.).
- Assist with maintenance of the marketing/leads reports using Deltek Vision.
- Prepare the opportunities report for and attend weekly MIG Management Team meeting with firm leaders and assist the Marketing Director to follow-up on action items and develop marketing team weekly schedule.
- Work with the Marketing Director to oversee the maintenance of marketing-related files, including proposals, interview materials, images, resumes, project data sheets, etc.
- Participate actively in team meetings to share best practices and improvements.
The ideal candidate is intuitive, creative, strategic, adaptive, naturally curious, asks great questions, listens intently, sets actionable plans, consistently achieves goals, and thrives in this fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- 8+ years of marketing/proposal experience in the A/E/C industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications, English, Graphic Design or related design field, such as Architecture, Planning, or Landscape Architecture
- Experience with MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite software is required
- Experience with Vision CRM or compatible software skills are a plus
- Highly personable and comfortable engaging with other professionals
- Excellent verbal communication and writing/editing skills
- Strong Quality/Assurance and Quality Control skills
- Outstanding organization, management, critical thinking, and multi-tasking skills
- Past staff management experience
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently as work demands and staff availability varies from week to week
- Ability to remain flexible and seek alternative options to resolve problems
- Candidates must demonstrate independent judgment, personal organization, and an ability to make decisions and manage multiple priorities and people.