We are seeking a full-time, motivated Drafter to join our multi-disciplinary team. You will work closely with civil engineers, landscape architects and our team of designers on a wide variety of projects and responsibilities. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, has a high proficiency in CAD/Civil 3D & MicroStation/OpenRoads; works as part of a collaborative team in an open environment; and maintains a sense of humor and camaraderie. Team members share a common desire to engage closely with our clients and the communities that are affected by our work. We value diversity and foster an inclusive workplace.
- Set-up base files from survey, architecture and other xref plans.
- Prepare engineering or landscape drawings, profiles, sections and details.
- Assemble plan sets for distribution.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience using AutoCAD/Civil 3D, MicroStation/OpenRoads. Revit is a plus.
- Education record must demonstrate continuous learning through Community college, technical college, certificate programs or College degree.
- Other Desired computer proficiency includes: Word, Excel and Bluebeam.