We're seeking a full-time, motivated civil engineer to join our multi-disciplinary team.
This person works closely with a team of designers on a wide variety of project types including utilities, site development, storm drainage, streets, bicycle lanes and trails. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented; has a high proficiency in Civil 3D, OpenRoads & MicroStation; thinks critically and creatively; works as part of a collaborative team in an open environment; and maintains a sense of humor and camaraderie. MIG team members share a common desire to engage closely with our clients and the communities affected by our work. We value diversity and foster an inclusive workplace.
- Civil engineering design work for public and private clients for site design, low impact development, utilities and complete streets projects.
- Assistance with preparation of plans, reports and specifications documents.
- Preparation of preliminary calculations and quantity take-offs.
- Stormwater modeling and design.
- Construction administration support and drafting and design with Civil 3D, MicroStation & OpenRoads.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required.
- Professional engineer or close to licensure.
- 4-6 years of work experience in civil engineering discipline.
- Strong technical communication skills.
- Familiarity with Urban Drainage and Flood Control District stormwater criteria manual.
- Desired computer proficiency includes: AutoCAD/Civil 3D, MicroStation/OpenRoads, stormwater modeling (EPA-SWMM, CUHP, etc), Word and Excel.