Environmental CEQA Analyst
We are seeking highly motivated and dynamic entry- to mid-level CEQA Analysts; talented individuals who can thrive in a people-focused, dynamic and collaborative work environment. This position supports project managers with developing and publishing environmental documents, including independent drafting of clear and concise CEQA/NEPA document sections, conducting research, assisting in document production, and organizing project files.
The difference between the entry- and mid-level Associate positions is largely a function of years of consulting experience, knowledge of CEQA and demonstrated level of previous responsibility.
- Minimum 1-year direct experience in Environmental Analysis/Planning or related field (except for entry level)
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental studies, urban planning, or an associated field
- Working knowledge of CEQA fundamentals and environmental planning principles
- Strong writing and analytic skills
- Ability to learn new skills
- Self-motivated team player willing to take ownership of assignments
- Strong organizatonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively as part of a project team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and other Office Suite programs