Marketing & Advertising Associate
We are seeking an experienced Marketing & Advertising Associate to join our team of leading communications and marketing specialists. The ideal candidate is an engaged, creative, and passionate marketing professional with the ability to lead and impress clients by approaching every challenge with creative energy and clear strategic thinking.
- Assist with paid advertising campaigns and research, including analysis of traditional and digital media outlets
- Support marketing director and chief creative officer with brand development strategies and execution
- Maintain excellent client relationships and handle project schedules and other logistics
- Coordinate and implement events
- Assist in marketing initiatives to create demand for products, services and programs
- Support MIG's creative department in the production of client presentation materials
- Research, outline, write, edit and proofread a wide range of marketing materials, including multi-media presentations, newsletter articles, brochures and reports
Some evening and weekend work may be required to meet client deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing, product development, advertising or related field
- 2+ years of experience in-house or agency marketing, advertising, media
- Familiarity with digital platforms for earned and paid advertising
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and working with social media management platforms like Hootsuite.
- Proficient in creating multimedia presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently, have a commitment to high levels of customer service and excel in a deadline-driven environment that involves multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude and desire and willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated team player with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to assist wherever needed.