We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Administrator. This position requires collaborating with firmwide leadership to support our office Principal, Directors and managing project coordination with our team of designers, public relations communications staff and other administrators.
- Support the office Director/Principal with calendaring, travel arrangements, timesheets and expense reports, and general office management and related tasks
- Assist the Director/Principal and other office professionals with various project-related tasks: invoicing calculations and coordination; completing expense reports; processing contracts and setting up new projects; drafting additional services and scope changes; budget management assistance; heavy internal reporting duties; document layout, text flow, editing; proof reading
- Coordinate with our accounting group, human resources, other administrators, Project Managers, and staff in other offices
- Manage multiple, fluid calendars; coordinate meetings with multiple attendees
- Provide HR/onboarding back-up; general assistance; conference room booking; reception duties (answer phones, setup/cleanup of meetings, greet guests)
Some evening and weekend work might be required for deadline-driven work.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to think critically and creatively, and will be a professional, welcoming people-person who is dependable and flexible, and can work as part of a large, collaborative team in an open environment—and maintain a sense of humor and have fun. Candidates must demonstrate independent judgment, personal organization, excellent communications and skills, and an ability to make decisions and manage multiple priorities and people.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a professional office; experience supporting projects in the PR/Communications or A/E industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Software skills in Google calendar, docs and sheets; Deltek Vision and Adobe InDesign desired
- Accounting or budget management experience is a plus
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude and desire and willingness to learn
- High level of autonomy with strong team orientation
- Flexibility, adaptability working with a variety of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to pitch in wherever help is needed, proactive nature and ability to anticipate needs of project staff
- Sense of urgency and responsibility/dedication to ensure tasks are carried through to completion in a timely manner
- Excellent communication, organization, and efficiency; high attention to detail
- Excellent proofreading and document production skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs to assist with meeting support, supplies and equipment
- Candidates must be 21 years or older for participation in 401K and alcohol purchases