We are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join our multi-disciplinary team of leading communications, design and marketing specialists. We seek an organized, pro-active, creative and engaged production professional with the ability to create detailed art production schedules for artists, web programmers and videographers. Jobs that come into the agency must flow through this person, who works with account executives and the creative team to set schedules and deadlines. A trafficking system is in place to help monitor and track the creative process and logistics.
- Oversee and organize project traffic for the communications, design and planning teams by anticipating workflow, and reviewing current and future timelines and job status with the teams
- Establish strong team relationships within the agency, consultants and contractors
- Assist directors and account team in keeping production projects running smoothly and on time
- Maintain vendor lists for production (printing, web programming, video production etc.)
- Make collective decisions on timing and resources
- Create a schedule for new jobs, and assign those tasks using automated software trafficking systems
- Work with the accounting and production departments on invoicing
- Report to management about current workflow and communicate any possible issues with too much, or too little, work coming into the agency
- Ensure all creative products produced by the agency meet quality standards
- Oversee print production, fabrication and implementation of campaign materials and media
- Build systems and processes to streamline workflow
- Assist with project reporting as needed
- Run weekly traffic/production coordination meeting with communications staff
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a professional office environment, ideally in P/R, advertising, communications or in the A/E industry
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Excellent writing, multi-tasking and organizational skills and at least one year (or an internship) of relevant experience in advertising, design, consumer public relations, media, web production or video production traffic management
- Must be able to work independently, have a commitment to high levels of customer service and excel in a deadline-driven environment that involves multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Experience working with project tracking software like Base Camp, Workamajig, Asana, and Trello is preferred.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to assist wherever needed.
- Excellent proofreading and document production skills
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude and desire and willingness to learn.